Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-08-19 11:25:02

Mike

Can't Login

I've registered. But when I try to Login: (1) I first see a "Logged in successfully, redirecting" message and then, after about two seconds (2) I'm bounced to a "You are not logged in." page in the Forum that also contains Name and Password boxes for Loggingin again. This always happens, and I've not been able to accesss the site thus far. Can you help? Thanks.

#2 2008-08-19 14:22:32

support team
Administrator

Re: Can't Login

Dear Mike,

Thank you for reporting the issue.
Do you have cookies enabled in your browser? As with most websites out there ours requires your browser to accept cookies to be able to log you in.
We are investigating other possible causes and will let you know when issue is fixed.

Have a great day!

#3 2008-08-19 16:46:14

Mike

Cookies seem to be enabled. Is there a way I might be able to address the problem thru Trusted Sites? Note that the box labeled "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone") in Sites (Tools/Internet Options/Security tab/Trusted Sites/Sites button) is *not* checked. Thanks.

#4 2008-08-19 19:45:01

support team
Administrator

Dear Mike,

We have tested login process on IE 7.0 and were able to successfully login into test account without having to add site to trusted sites.
It may be worth to try adding the site to trusted sites and try to login again. We are still researching the problem, we apologize as it's taking us quite a bit of time, but it's hard to troubleshoot when we cannot reproduce the issue on our box.
We will keep you posted and appreciate your patience.

#5 2008-08-20 22:50:29

support team
Administrator

Dear Mike,

We are working on new login process and should have it working within a day or two tops.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

#6 2008-08-21 20:08:51

support team
Administrator

Dear Mike,

We have implemented a new login process that should eliminate the problems you experienced.
Please try to login now and let us know.

Thanks and have a great day!

Board footer