Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-07-16 20:01:03

tankbeans

Mileage tracking by month.

Hello-

I've been wondering on the site there is the ability to see what your mileage is for this month, last month, this year, last year, all time and I'm not sure if there are others, but I was wondering if there might be a way to track it from, or at least be able to pick a certain month and see what your mileage is from that month. That way it may be easier to see effects that different seasons have over time.

#2 2008-07-17 02:32:32

support team
Administrator

Re: Mileage tracking by month.

Dear tankbeans,

There is currently no way to look at the average mileage
over any period of time, but we will add this functionality within 2 weeks.
We will also make a change to the MPG graph so that it will show all fill-ups in requested period either this, last month or year, or any selected date range for easier visualization of the data.

Thanks for your suggestion and have a great day!

#3 2008-07-25 19:44:34

support team
Administrator

Dear tankbeans,

We have changed site's functionality so that on fill-up history page when you select this or last year, etc graph shows all fill-ups within that timeframe.
Ability to select a date range for average mileage will be available in couple days.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!

#4 2008-08-01 15:21:00

support team
Administrator

Dear tankbeans,

We have added "Date Range" option in addition to other period options which will open up two date fields. So you can put in any period you like using calendar or editing dates manually and click Go button to get statistics for given period.

Thanks and have a great day!

Board footer